четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belvista homes




Why the hell did I start watching a 3 hour mini series at 1 am? And of course it was a depressing as fuck oh thereapos;s a kind of not horrible ending one, I think it may have been more depressing than The Hanging Gale, and thatapos;s chock full of the potato famine and depressing deaths. But at least half of the good characters live through that, and the best of the McGanns lives, in The Incredible Journey of Mary Bryant that isnapos;t the case, of course the actor that clinched my renting of said film, Alex Oapos;Laughlin, had to die. Now I want to watch Moonlight to cheer me up, because heapos;s a vampire in that and canapos;t die.
This was not a good way to wrap up my rather lack luster shit splattered day.
Alan Davies will cheer me up, even if heapos;s a boring olapos; lawyer heapos;s still sweetly adorable. Awww so innocent and kewt it melts the anger away.
By the way, Sarah they changed the name from apos;Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snoggingapos; to apos;Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snoggingapos;.



belvista homes, belvista properties, belvoir, belvoir army.



Комментариев нет: