суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contributes to katrina




Let me start off by apologizing for my lack of updates. �I�know I am new to this whole community so sorry for being absent

Things have been rather exciting around here the last few weeks. �I finally heard back from the job that I interviewed for and they
had went with another candidate. �Thatapos;s ok I guess because I am not certain I would have liked it anyway. �I am still in search of work
but still doing quite well on my savings.

Billy has officially moved in and I am actually taking care of him. �He just came home from the hospital a couple of days ago. �Things went south with his girlfriend (yes the amazon) and when he broke it off with her she beat the hell out of him.��As in beat him up. �His eye was swollen shut and he ended up breaking his wrist when he fell trying to avoid her.� Dunno if I�ever describe Mr Wilde physically but he must weigh all of 96 pounds so he really didnapos;t stand a chance.��She was arrested and we havenapos;t heard from her thankfully. �Billy and I had a great talk in the hospital (which was neat because itapos;s where we "met" for the first time) and he agreed to stop the drugs and get clean if I�took him in. �I�am all
for him improving himself and I am glad to be a part of it.


Things with Michele have been great. �We are really close but taking things at a safe pace.� Sheapos;s been talking about applying for a writing position in New York City thatapos;s she is excited about.� It would be a great opportunity but I�guess we would call it quits or do the long distance thing which I�have never been a fan off.

I hope you all are well and I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Rob




free game creator software, contributes to katrina, contributes to the greenhouse effect, contributi.



Комментариев нет: