пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cilenti




Thursday was an early day �- 9AM class but that was it. There was mix up in the schedule so the remainder of te morning was "off". We were all handed a worksheet and expected to do it but the majority of people dont do it. Laura and I went for a run to�Reagantapos;s park which was nice. We got back and ate lunch and then went to the library to do some work. We saw one of group members, Thurston. He is such a nice guy and he explained things with animated gestures via hands so I understood it better. I have to say it was a pretty productive time. Laura was meeting Sharon at 4 in the front lobby since they needed black t-shirts for field hockey. They have a game Saturday I am totally going to support my girls I am wicked excited. I actually have never seen a field hockey game before so it will be an experience. So after the trip into town, I came back and made some dinner. It was spaghetti with ground beef, spinach, mushrooms and spicy ragu It was extremely tasty and I have leftovers for tonight There was a talk at 715 that I wanted to hear. The speaker was John�Sheridan. He is an RVC alum and has had many experience owning and working in practices. So I thought that would be more worthwhile than breakdancing. Even though i did want to go. But I realized that even when I was at UMass, I never took advantage of talks and events that were put on by the school. So I will hopefully change that. It wasnt the greatest talk but wasnt the worst talk either. I wanted to ask questions later but never got a chance since people were taking forever asking their questions. I did become the VBMA (Veterinary Business Management Assoc) first year rep though. I feel like this would be a good networking thing for me. I feel like my true APO-ness is coming out. I have been volunteering for a lot lately. I am volunteering at an animal hospital to hand out drinks for their 75th anniversary opening or something rather. I also applied to volunteer at a student Warden for College Grove (which is where I live). It is kinda like being an RA but just on a bigger scale. Also with St. Johnapos;s Ambulance LINKs group, Iapos;ll probably try and volunteer when I can since itapos;s in my blood. Hehe~�
I was talking to Laura when we were running about going home. There is a winter ball on the 9th which isnt bad but it is 50 quid. Thats alot for a ball. I wouldnt even pay that much in America but I feel it will be one of the few events I will attend. The only problem is I do not know who is actually going since people want to head home earlier than that. So we will see. I was saving the 50 quid for my massage on my birthday since I have that damn qualifying exam that morning. It is pretty sweet since we get a 20 discount on everything at Chinalife. It is a Chinese therapy, massage, herbal type of store. I still cant believe that exam is on my birthday. I am hoping it will go okay - I mean I have to do okay or I wont go to 2nd year. Oy. Time will only tell.�
TGIF Friday is finally here I am taking a break tonight and relaxing and tomorrow night and Sunday I will work. I went running with Sharon this AM and my body just didnt want any part of it today. So it was mainly quick but that is okay. I will probably do calisthenics so I dont overwork my legs. Too much loadbearing (Sorry that was from class the other day... Yeah I am a loser) Class was at 10 and 11. I came to my room afterwards and had lunch. I did some rewriting of notes and organized a few lectures in my binder. For lunch I had a avocado, chicken and cheese sandwich toasted. (and yes Steven it was yummy). I am really digging the avocados (4 for 1 pound) - I cant even get that in the states So I am enjoying them now. Sharon, Laura, and I went into town. I wont lie, I got some beer. I figure, i would have it if we hung out and do taboo again which we probably will tonight. It seems to be the Friday night thing. I am going to bring Fluxx though and see how that goes. I do miss playing it with Renee and Heather though - and Renee is awesome since she got me the Fluxx. Hehe~ It is like the little piece of home... So I get to warm up my food soon so I am excited. I feel like I am eating all the time but I think that time just flies.�
Okay, so I just need to point this out since it annoyed me in lecture - why to people say X, Y, Zed?? Itapos;s Z Our lecturer today was trying to give us an example and she kept saying Zed instead of Z blah hehe~ sorry I just needed to add that.�
cilenti, cilent, cileno sfuso vino, cilengitide melanoma.



Комментариев нет: