суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

die alright guitar tabs




I just need to vent somewhere. My friends, i dunno, they seem too wrapped up in their own lives, and are always saying to me about them, and never actually bothering to ask me how i am.
im not stressed with college, its just the little amount of time i have to myself, i hate it. If im not at college, im at work, if im not doing that, im doing errands.

dont even get me started on my emotions. Im like a rollercoaster at the moment. And its not just hormones, im usually fine, but lately, ive just been everywhere. And angeline saying things like, direct to my face is making me think even more negatively about myself. She is pointing out all my flaws. LIKE�I�DONT�KNOW�THEM�ALREADY. Canapos;t she somehow tell that something is up with me?

dadapos;s car has kinda blown up, well the radiator. So now, im having to walk EVERYWHERE. Im used to walking, but its just the fact that i have no choice now, like to phone my dad up and to ask him to pick me up from work or whatever. I have to walk in the pitch black. Its getting so dark, so early now.

you know when your just so down, you want to cry? like, put on the saddest song you can find? i wanna do that.
i wanna put fragile by delta goodrem on, loud, and just cry till i can cry no more. But i know if i do that, i wont be able to sleep.
maybe ill go make a cup of tea, i dunno.
i seriously hate being who i am, confidence and�looks�wise.�ARGHHH.

i dont know what i want to do.

die alright guitar tabs.



Комментариев нет: